Sunday 24 July 2011

A New Week Ahead!!


Today seem to be quite ' normal ' compared to the past few days.. Although the current situation doesn't appeal much to me, I'm still not giving up.. I believed that i can control my fate thus creating my destiny, not vice versa.. My financial state is currently devastating due to the pressure from the BTO issue, but definitely not gonna allow that to hinder me for too long, i hope..

What i need to do now is solely concentrating on getting a job, building my career, directing myself to the right of way.. Till now i still miss her badly, but i have to differentiate the heaviness of these few encounters.. The flashbacks are occupying my mind repeatedly.. I really need to concentrate from now onwards..

Before all these happened, i never knew that my family would actually accompany me through this ordeal.. I'm really fortunate to have my family by my side, especially my mother.. Sorry to have made you worry and sad for me.. Mummy, i love you..

Time for me to bid goodbye from here.. Nights.. Joezen, you can do it!!

No Smoking - 17 days and ongoing..

No comments:

Post a Comment