Monday 18 July 2011

Awaken From My Nightmare!!

Woke up in the wee hours, staring lifelessly at my ceiling.. Dazed for approximately 5 minutes before returning to my dreamland.. Hmm.. Or should i rename as nightmare-land? *Grins.. Can't believe that i actually fell asleep again.. Woke up at 7.45am, washed up and prepared to proceed for my lessons.. Oh my god!! That's so early..But no choice, i have to stick on to my schedule for the day..

Upon reaching my destination, it was so packed though it's early in the morning.. Nevertheless, i proceeded to my class for lessons.. Although it's bored facing the four walls with the lecturer mumbling to himself, i still tried my best to concentrate in class which miraculously i managed to do so.. Suddenly something came into my mind, flashbacks of her repeatedly occupied my subconscious state.. I think i should stop it here..

Took train and reached home.. Bought newspaper and beginning searching for my 'career' just in case my interview this coming thursday was not successful.. ( Supposed to be on wed, but changed to thurs. ) Same old routine, kept sending resumes to lots of HR of different organisations, hoping to get a response from them..

Night time, chatted with her on phone for awhile, before rushing for the last train.. ( Nights Out. ) Think that's all for today.. My fingers are begiining to fell tired.. :) Still missing her badly, hoping for miracles to happen.. Nights & sweet dreams to all living things.. Lols..

No Smoking - 11 days & ongoing..

No comments:

Post a Comment