Tuesday 26 July 2011

A Brand New Joezen!!


Hurtful situations happened to make me depressed till no words can describe, but i learnt from them to actually improve myself, my life.. Today will be the official day for me to forsake the past behind me.. I still love her wholeheartedly even till now, making a vow that no matter wat happens, i'll be there for her always till my dying moments.. I'm willing to wait, yet won't be expecting any returns.. Finally understand the real definitions of ' true love '..

Just reached home after a small quantity of drinks from Club Sensation, and of cause not missing out an exclusive, heart to heart chat with kenny.. Life, to me, is mostly filled with unfairness.. It's only up to individuals who really know the right methods to create the fairness in them.. Opportunities are always there, fate lingers nearby and then it's us to build our very own destiny.. I've learn not to give up, even upon facing the most difficult situations, ever ready to search for every single solutions to make things work out.. It's my life, i solely control it..

Am i happy? Guess i will be able to confidently give myself an answer in the near future.. *tired! Time for my journey to the west.. Lols.. Should be journey to the lala land.. Nights & sweet dreams..

No Smoking - 21 days and ongoing..

Mood - Moderate..

Health - Slightly feverish, flu.. ( Perhaps due to the effects of quitting my smoking habits.. )

Tiredness - Extreme.. Hahas..

No comments:

Post a Comment