Saturday 23 July 2011

Fuming With Frustrations!!

What have i done wrong to deserve this? My girlfriend ( future wife ) went off with another guy.. That guy whom she went off with was trying to piss me off by calling me to say everything that they have been doing since they were together.. It's been two weeks plus already, why can't he just stop disturbing me? What he should be doing now is to concentrate on his job and save up money to support her, not to irritate me and play with other girls outside.. Damn pissed off!! I won't take this lying down.. We will see who's gonna to have the last laugh..

I'm in the process of changing to a better person, doing what i should be doing and quitting what i should be quitting.. Searching for jobs everywhere this few days, i really hope i can start working soon to actually restrict me from thinking excessively.. Can't imagine i wholeheartedly put all my feelings into my former, when even i knew will have no returns.. I need to keep telling myself one theory, which is, forgive and forget.. I really wanted to start a new life, regardless whether she will return to me in the future.. Tired and mentally stressed up currently.. Gonna stop at this point for now.. Nights!

P.S - ( To That Bastard ) - Better watch out!! I'll come for you one fine day..

No  Smoking - 16 days and ongoing..

No comments:

Post a Comment