Monday 25 July 2011

Hectic Week Coming Soon!!


Finally managed to get myself a job.. Although it's just a part time job, it's still considered a great start to my remaining distance in my journey of life.. Need to stay focus and learn from my mistakes, in order for me to excel..

In the meantime, still searching extensively for a full time career.. I believe i can do it.. Been through a deal of ups and downs, time to really stabilize my long term commitments.. Today's my lucky day.. Just went to fill in the application form for the job and they just asked if i could start next week.. I immediately say yes.. Nice guy who interviewed me, but the lady boss seem kinda fierce and hostile.. Lols..

Hmm.. Next month birthday coming, possibility of booking a chalet is there.. Need to have some cash at least.. Must work harder.. Time for singlehood and start relaxing, in terms of mentality wise, for a period of time to perk myself better for the long run in my career..

Tired!! Nights!!

No Smoking - 19 days and ongoing..


No comments:

Post a Comment