Wednesday 27 July 2011

Great Day!!


I will keep it short and simple for today.. Legs aching right now.. Lols.. Too long never walk for long distance.. Hmm.. Went to meet up with kenny at tampines.. Lots of changes over there, since the last time i went over.. Haha.. I'm outdated already.. Hangout there till approximately ten at night? Hmm.. Another day of hearty chats, subduing of previous night's hangover.. Simple can be wonderful too.. Ending here, time for me to sleep..

No Smoking - 22 days and ongoing..

P.S. Still awaiting for the miracle to come..

3 comments:

  1. Hi, im juz a passer by to ur blog.
    I saw ur blog.. U are a nice guy . But u should cheer up ok? =) U should put the past behind n carry on with ur life. =D take care~

    XInyin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. nv judge a person by his blog... he reap what he sow... maybe that's all the retribution he should got for his past wrong doings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting your truthful comments here..

    Xinyin - I'm not a good guy.. I'm getting my retributions now, meanwhile learning from my past mistakes..

    Stranger - You are right.. I've done something so wrong that i myself can't forgive myself.. But I've made up my mind never to repeat the same wrongdoing again..

    ReplyDelete