Sunday 21 August 2011

Tired, Yet Happy..


Whatever past had become a long forgotten history to me.. Learning from my everyday routines and from limitless philosophies, i seem to possess some enhanced determination to feel myself and forget her.. Think i can think a lot better, compared to the days when she just broke up with me..

Thinking about it, the change in me now actually comprise of two different mentality.. Could be bad, but who would go debate regarding this? Even for me, i'm halfway decided on what to do.. Sometimes i feel pissed off.. Why is he still trying to irritate me? The day will come for my revenge..

William Lau ( Lau Sai ), you better watch out.. Wait for my lawyer to visit your mother, your brother and of course, you.. Going by the law nowadays, having complete faith in the excellent government structure, believing that there's still fairness in the law of Singapore.. Huat ar!!

Body aching now.. Just returning from TBT ( Muay Thai ).. Going for a shower before residing to bed.. Nights!!

No comments:

Post a Comment